FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shoulder harness decision?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Mx, Repair & Technical questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Piper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Shoulder harness decision? Reply with quote

Howdy, I am looking for your experienced input.

I've been restoring my M5-210c and during which included adding the threaded bosses above each occupants upper side wall for attaching a 3-pt. Retractable shoulder unit. (4-seats).

Now your assistance comes in. I've read in the forum where they are some too big, one can injure head, too pricey and so on. Can you pls. Send a pic of the actual unit so I can visualize what' the concerns are? ( I am not intrrested mounting above head, 3 or 4 pt.).

Pls. Send a pic with brand, model, and mounting. ( Currently a single attach point would be used) Yes, I am open to purchase a complete new set per seat too.

I am hoping there is a model out there that is not as obtrusive and mounts with the one attach point. I just want to see the actual units by brand.

This is my last safety item for the bird before she flys!

Thanks guys!
Tom

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Mx, Repair & Technical questions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: