FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any M-4 in Bay area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rv6af

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Any M-4 in Bay area Reply with quote

Just looking to see if anyone in the bay area fly M-4. Just starting out in the maule world looks like a lot of fun to start coming this way. we will see?? Question
maules.com
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An M5 and a couple M7s in various stages of flight and upgrade at 2O3 so you could view the guts of one.
n2020u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fly an m-4 out of the San jose area. Im not in town most of the time these days unfortunately as I go to school in Sacramento. Every Few weeks the plane lives with me at Cameron park. Its a 68' refurbished in 05'. Shoot me a pm for any questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: