FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stranded on Sand Bar on Llano river in Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> HOW TOs...Board Status & MX, User Self Help (board related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chip25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Stranded on Sand Bar on Llano river in Texas Reply with quote

Anyone in the central Texas area that could help me put a new prop and tundra tires on my M5?

Had a prop strike upon landing roll when the deep sand caused the mains to dig in. Going to need to put larger tires, new prop, and inspect cam so I can ferry it out. Then get somewhere we can tear the engine down.
JerseyJim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend Bob ( username bobguhr ) has a 81” Mac B2D37C224/90RA-9 also has spinner and backplate w/logbook for sale. It’s off his M6-235 removed for upgrade to MT he still has the MT shipping box. He is at a fly-in this weekend which is why I am posting.
Mog
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not fun, do you have the parts you need to get out? When are you trying to get this all done? I’m due for annual, but still legal. Would have to put cowl back on. Might have another resource out that way as well.

PM me if you like and I will send my contact info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> HOW TOs...Board Status & MX, User Self Help (board related) All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: