FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
M-5-210C FUEL SELECTOR VALVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Mx, Repair & Technical questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTCaturia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: M-5-210C FUEL SELECTOR VALVE Reply with quote

Hello All,

Has anyone had any luck replaceing there fuel selector valve on the M5-210C with an Andair valve? Or any valve for that matter. The catch on the -210C is the header tank and separate fuel OFF switch. So the Valve would have to be LEFT or RIGHT with no OFF option.

Thanks,
Jeff

1976 M-5-210C
crbnunit
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replaced mine with a left/right/both from Maule. I needn't have bothered since the tanks do not empty equally in the "both" position so I use left and right to keep them even...
maulem5210c

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fuel valve in the 210c is a bit of a odd duck. Maule takes a normal valve and modifies its which removes the off area of the valve and makes its a left, both, right positions.
I replaced mine a couple of years ago. I purchased the correct replacement from Maule, installing it was simple, Remove pilots seat and kick panels allows access to that area. Hardest part was clocking the AN fittings so they would match up. My next project is replacing the fuel shut off under the header tank as mine seems to be weeping a little.
crbnunit
100+ Posts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shut off valve is super easy. Mine just needed the O-rings replaced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Mx, Repair & Technical questions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: