FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Omaha Kansas City Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wredick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Omaha Kansas City Area Reply with quote

I would love to talk/see a maule in my area before I hand out my hard earned money to buy one. LMK.
kcblade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: M6-235c at OJC Reply with quote

I keep my Maule just south of KC at Johnson County Executive Apt.

I drove a couple hours south when I was shopping, and getting a ride sure helped me decide. I'd be happy to repay the Maule karma.

Mine is an M6-235c with an IFR panel and S-tec 55 autopilot. Sold a Decathlon a couple of years ago and got the Maule to gain a couple of seats for the family, but haven't made much use of them.

Let me know if I can help, Steve
wredick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,
That would be wonderful. I can be down that way on tuesday if that works for you.
Bill Redick
402-681-9702
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaulePilots.Org Forum Index -> Connect with other Maule pilots in your area All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: