Parts Manual

Discussion on keeping your aircraft airworthy and legal and/or any technical topics.

Maule1042J

Parts Manual

Post by Maule1042J »

I apologize if the information is on the forum, but I cannot find a parts manual. I recently purchased a 1997 MXT-7-180A and annual is up. My mechanic asked if I had seen a manual offered online and I said i thought I saw one, but cannot find it. I looked at Mauleairinc.com and do not see anything other than the M4 DVD available. He will call in the morning, but figured I would see if I could find one and get it to him.
Thanks in advance
Jon c

Maule1042J

Post by Maule1042J »

Ok, I dug through my box of goodies and found a printed copy of the parts manual for this plane. Unfortunately it looks like the notes and a good portion of the part numbers on the parts explosion are unreadable. If someone has one in PDF form and can post it I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance
Jon c
Ps Am i not receiving replies due to it being a tri gear?? Lol

Kirk
100+ Posts

Post by Kirk »

Parts manual is available on a CD from Maule. It's kind of a wierd program. Opens in Internet Explorer, but has diagrams, drawings and parts list.

Lots of the drawings etc are pretty poor quality having been scanned from original paper documents. It's still good to have.

Kirk

chetharris
100+ Posts

Parts Manual

Post by chetharris »

I believe Maule is going to release new parts manuals for all models. It should have Maule parts numbers and oem parts numbers as well as call outs for proper AN bolts and such. The old electronic version looked much like the printed version --not always a lot of help. The drawings I have seen from the updated version are certainly more complete.

Duane
100+ Posts

Post by Duane »

Good news!! I just got the first Beta copy of the M-5 dvd to test late this afternoon. Barring any glitches, we could be ready to ship as early as next week. M-6 is next which I foresee as not a lot different than the M-5 so should have a quick issue date.

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

M-4?
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

Duane
100+ Posts

Post by Duane »

crbnunit.. the M-4 has been out for a while now.

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

I must be slacking! I'll look it up. Thanks!
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

Maule1042J

Post by Maule1042J »

Thanks for info.. My mechanic was on the phone with someone yesterday so I hope he was able to use the manual I scrounged up. Now hopefully the exhaust leak is the worst thing he finds on this annual..