field approval for tires

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
jthomp

field approval for tires

Post by jthomp »

I have a 83 maule M6 235 I have a pair of goodyear 26 blimp tires I need all the copies of 337's I can find for maules goodyear 26. PLEASE :!: :!: and any other data i can find that might help me get a field approval

Island Flyer
100+ Posts

Post by Island Flyer »

Hello,

I would be happy to send you a copy of the 337 for the 26 Goodyear tires I installed last September. I have a scan of the form and can e-mail through my regular e-mail account. Send me an email to spoordds@msn.com and I'll send it out. I will be away over the weekend so if I don't hear from you by tomorrow it willl be next week. I really have enjoyed the tires and for my use they have been perfect.
Best regards,

Rhys

Scott

Goodyear tires

Post by Scott »

Hi Rhys, now that you have your Maule up and flying I have been dying to find out what you think of the 26 Goodyear tires. If you could send me the 337 so next tire change I could move up from my 8.50’s. I sent you a email also. Happy flying
Scott,
CFI, MX7-180A

Island Flyer
100+ Posts

Post by Island Flyer »

Hello Scott,

For my use the tires couldn't be better. Interesting how when they are cold they bump along when I leave the hangar, but within a minute or so they round out. I'll send you a copy of the 337 from my other email.
Best regards,

Rhys

aero101
100+ Posts

Post by aero101 »

The Bushwheels, when really cold, and flat spots out of time, can be a very interesting taxi operation as well!! Much worse then the Goodyears!!Wingtip up and down can be measured in feet until they thaw and get round again.... :twisted:
Jim
http://www.northstar-aero.com

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.