cowl fasteners

Discussion on keeping your aircraft airworthy and legal and/or any technical topics.

Frep

cowl fasteners

Post by Frep »

Hi all I have a MX7-180A around a 96' model can some one tell me which Dzus fastener I am needing?

Thanks
David
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Frank Sinatra

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

Call Bryan at Maule Air Inc parts and they will send you the ones you need. Don't fax, email, leave a msge etc, Call and talk to the man and you'll get the right stuff.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

Frep

Post by Frep »

I've tried him more than once and left vm's guess I will try again. Thanks.
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Frank Sinatra

cfiipilot

Post by cfiipilot »

Try Duane, he has his email listed on this web site and always responds very timely for me, even to email. I have never gotten a reply from Bryan by email, even through the co ordering site.
Wayne Sharp
MX-7-180A
(90LA)

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

Bryan is a good guy and will get you what you need... once you get a hold of him! Voice mail and email don't seem to generate much concern. Just keep trying ot call and you'll eventually get him. Duane is a good resource!
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

N9657

Post by N9657 »

I had mine replaced by my mechanic. Made sure he put on a small clear washer so the paint would not chip when the fasteners were turned. Some chipped anyway. Probably needed a larger washer. make sure the washer is not too thick or they will not want to engage.
Pilots aren't good cause their old, their old cause their good.