Maule Mods in ID.

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
MauleWacko
100+ Posts

Maule Mods in ID.

Post by MauleWacko »

:idea:
Last edited by MauleWacko on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

hatin11r

Post by hatin11r »

Unfortunately this guy is SOL.Johan took a bunch of folks........

N783SP

Maule Mods

Post by N783SP »

The Caldwell police dpt is looking into this matter. I too was ripped off by Johan. I tried to post info here to make people aware of the problems but someone here removed them. Anyone interested should contact the Caldwell chief of police.

Christine
Site Admin

Re: Maule Mods

Post by Christine »

N783SP wrote:The Caldwell police dpt is looking into this matter. I too was ripped off by Johan. I tried to post info here to make people aware of the problems but someone here removed them. Anyone interested should contact the Caldwell chief of police.
The whole previous Maule Mods thread became a legal liability, also for me, as Johan basically threatened to sue me personally for "allowing things to be said about him" and not screening the messages. Johan said he wasn't interested to become a member of this forum and announced legal actions - that is when I elected to remove the COMPLETE thread, which contained also some positive messages about his operation. Since screening and evaluating each message is neither possible for me nor something I wish to do, our board policy is simply that: If someone feels personally or professionally attacked or offended in such way that they prefer to have the post removed, they may request it and I will do so. Johan never specifically requested me to remove the thread, but I do see the threat of a lawsuit as such a request.
Last edited by Christine on Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org

TomD
100+ Posts

Maule Mods

Post by TomD »

Trying to stay a neutral as possible:

The Better Business Bureau has no listing for Maule Mods (Inc. or LLC ) no positive nor negative statements.

Other than finding a SBA loan in the amount of $100,000 in 2008 there seems to be little in the way of footprints.

If anyone out there is so inclined, Dunn and Bradstreet will happily sell you a D&B listing for the company.

I have only dealt with Maule Mods on one occasion and that was with one of his employees. That guy was good to work with. He worked very hard to help me out.

cs409
100+ Posts

mystery

Post by cs409 »

Anyone locate a business called Alex Aviation in Westminster, Maryland (MD) are any where in Maryland? just wondering.

210TC
100+ Posts

Post by 210TC »

Johan had some very unfortunate things happen to him long before moving to Idaho.
I have met and known many good people that have gotten into financial problems, thinking each day something would change and all would be good again. Unfortunately, things get worse and so does the damage left behind.
Johan never planned to hurt anyone. He just keep getting in deeper and deeper until his world collapsed around him taking many other peoples money with him.
Most all of us that have been around awhile have been taken by a thief and by accident. Johan was not a thief.
I will say with confidence that Johan’s knowledge in reference to Maule’s is unsurpassed. I have been around many that are considered experts and not one of them had the vision Johan had.
Now, no one has any respect for Johan. This is a result of his own path. He has gotten what he deserves “no respect”
Johan, will come back, his place is in aircraft. However, I hope he reads this and faces those he has hurt with an apology and a request for forgiveness.

MauleWacko
100+ Posts

Post by MauleWacko »

Last edited by MauleWacko on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

210TC
100+ Posts

Post by 210TC »

Well said,

My father said; You will never know what a man is made of, until you see him in a corner!

210TC
100+ Posts

Post by 210TC »

OOOOOPS

My fathers favorite saying was; David, be quiet…….LOL

aero101
100+ Posts

Post by aero101 »

Seems to me that anyone can get into financial woes, but there is a proper and legal way to handle it, usually through bankruptcy. This will require notification of all parties, just seems to me that if you owe someone, can't pay off, at least step up to plate and tell him about it, not disappear which makes it outright theft in my humble opinion. At least through bankruptsy you know that the guy had to clean out his assets in the attempt to pay off the debts... Quite often, having myself been caught up in other peoples bankruptsy's twice now, you actually get little or nothing back, which you have to chalk up to living and learning... But to just disappear? JUST NOT RIGHT, and don't care how talented he is, he will never see a nickle of mine!!
Jim
http://www.northstar-aero.com

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

MauleWacko
100+ Posts

Post by MauleWacko »

:shock:

210TC
100+ Posts

Post by 210TC »

You have made a very good point. However, I would like to add something, not for Johan, but something I have learned about MEN.
Sometimes a man makes mistakes he refuses to address. Why? Because he is so humiliated he runs and hides. This is seen most often in divorce situations wherein the father looses custody of his children and feels so bad he vanishes.
Please don’t think I am supporting anyone here, I just want to open up possibilities. I have seen men do things that I would have made large wagers against the final outcome.
It is sad to be on either end of Johan’s final actions. Oh, how I consider those that had their life saving (all they had) disappear with Madoff. I have a friend that lost nearly 900 thousand. In a different situation, I lost hundreds of thousands, I do not look back.

MauleWacko
100+ Posts

Post by MauleWacko »

brokenaero
100+ Posts

Post by brokenaero »

AMEN TO THAT!
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; and that His justice cannot sleep forever.-- T. Jefferson