Maule that needs to be Ferried

A catch-all forum for anything remotely related to Maule flying.
Skywagonsguy

Maule that needs to be Ferried

Post by Skywagonsguy »

Is there anyone out there in Maule-Land that can ferry a 1974 Maule M5-210C from Placerville California KPVF to Kasas Airport ID KGLD. It is sold and I am trying to get it to it's new owner in Kansas. Insurance wants 5 hours Maule tailwheel time. Jeremy Ainsworth said that there might be someone on here that could do it.
Contact Mark Pilkington on 530 306 4648 (text or call)
Thanks,
Mark

Mog
100+ Posts

Re: Maule that needs to be Ferried

Post by Mog »

Jeremy has a thread on here already for this. If you get in a bind I am happy to help. All my Maule time is in an M4 for the most part but I have flown an M5 and M7. So if insurance considers M4 time then I can likely do it. Might be able to drag along another much more qualified Maule pilot for fun.

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Re: Maule that needs to be Ferried

Post by CaseyM »

Skywagonsguy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 12:57 pm
Is there anyone out there in Maule-Land that can ferry a 1974 Maule M5-210C from Placerville California KPVF to Kasas Airport ID KGLD. It is sold and I am trying to get it to it's new owner in Kansas. Insurance wants 5 hours Maule tailwheel time. Jeremy Ainsworth said that there might be someone on here that could do it.
Contact Mark Pilkington on 530 306 4648 (text or call)
Thanks,
Mark
Did you find anyone to ferry it? I might know someone who can do the trip. He has an M5 in California
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C