FS New Alternator ALU-8521 LS 24v 70 amp

IMPORTANT: For private sales only please, no commercial sales. If you want to sell your airplane, please just post a link to a website or barnstormer etc on here. To post a classified item, you NEED to use the format described in the "sticky" (first post), otherwise your posts will be automatically deleted
Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

FS New Alternator ALU-8521 LS 24v 70 amp

Post by Hale-Yes »

Greetings, I have a new ( not remanufactured ) alternator for sale. I bought it on line from "ShopAviationStore". It was not packaged very well and arrived with a bent fan. I filed a claim for a replacement alternator, or a new fan and pully. They did not have a replacement and wanted me to wait for there shipper to pay the claim. We have been bickering back and forth for past two months, In the mean time, I checked "ShopAviationStore" on to my never do business with again list, and bought a Plane Power alternator. Today I received a partial refund. I am still in this alternator for $350. I will sell it for that, plus actual cost of shipping. This alternator sells for $960. at Aircraftspruce without fan or pully. You will need to reuse your original fan and pully. I will guarantee your money back against DOA. PM me if interested.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.