Low cost seat covers?

Camera's, GPSs and other Gizmos (please let me know if you find an existing thread to be moved into this NEW section)
HeavyLoad
100+ Posts

Low cost seat covers?

Post by HeavyLoad »

Looking for a cheap solution for seat covers for the M5. Maybe some auto sheep covers that fit good over the front seats? Any suggestions?
===========
M5-210C
RV6

asa
100+ Posts

Re: Low cost seat covers?

Post by asa »

I, too, need something like this.

Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

Post by Hale-Yes »

What color is you upholstery ? I changed seat covers when I redid my interior. My old ones were still quite serviceable, I know I have the sling seat, I will look to see if I still have the front covers. They are gray Vinyl, If some one can use them, they are free for the cost of shipping.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.

asa
100+ Posts

Post by asa »

I would love to take the seat covers, Hale! I'll give the thread starter first dibs if he wants them, it is his thread.

I now have a pilot seat with no upholstery so they would be of great benefit to me.

I tried PM'ing you but feel free to email me - asa.darnell@gmail.com

Thanks,
Asa

Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

Post by Hale-Yes »

I need to get out to the hanger and look through my stuff, I know that I have the sling seat cover, I think that I also have the front seat covers but I'm not 100 % sure. Bear with me, 20 minutes ago my 17 year old Daughter tested positive for Covid with the rapid test, I was very close to her for a while this morning, crap.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.

HeavyLoad
100+ Posts

Post by HeavyLoad »

Hale-Yes, sorry to hear about that. Hope you guys are ok!
===========
M5-210C
RV6

MnMauleFlyer

Post by MnMauleFlyer »

Any chance one of you guys could measure the sling seat itself and get the distance from the lower loop to the upper loop? I had mine from my M5 redone at an upholstery shop a while ago and discovered too late that they forgot to put in the upper loop and had thrown away the old one that they used as a template. I need to go back to them and fix/remake the sling to include the upper loop!!