FS McCauley 81" Two Blade Prop

IMPORTANT: For private sales only please, no commercial sales. If you want to sell your airplane, please just post a link to a website or barnstormer etc on here. To post a classified item, you NEED to use the format described in the "sticky" (first post), otherwise your posts will be automatically deleted
Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

FS McCauley 81" Two Blade Prop

Post by Hale-Yes »

FS McCauley 81" Two Blade Prop, B2D37C224-B/G-90RA-9 Installed new in Feb 2004. Has run 566.9 hrs. Bulkhead, spinner, and maintenance & service records included. Has small dime-sized ding in the spinner. $3,800. I will box it. Buyer to pay the actual cost of shipping. Your choice of shipper. Photos on request.
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.

maules.com
100+ Posts

Re: FS McCauley 81" Two Blade Prop

Post by maules.com »

Hi, Hale-Yes, can you email me a picture of the spinner , showing the ding inside and out and the screw holes.
Thankyou
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

Post by Hale-Yes »

Sure, Jeremy. Can you send me your email address, I don't have time at the moment to figure out how to post a picture on here. mrehale@gmail.com
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Re posting your prop picture... just click Add image to post on left lower corner of your post/reply post to add it.
You all can also change settings under User Control Panel, i.e. to allow emails etc (by clicking the down arrow next to your user name)
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org