Wanted: 0-540 B4B5 Prop for M-7-235C needed.

IMPORTANT: For private sales only please, no commercial sales. If you want to sell your airplane, please just post a link to a website or barnstormer etc on here. To post a classified item, you NEED to use the format described in the "sticky" (first post), otherwise your posts will be automatically deleted
Old Piper
100+ Posts
Location: New York '75 M5-210C, Rebuilding (2) M7-235C for retirement sanity.

Wanted: 0-540 B4B5 Prop for M-7-235C needed.

Post by Old Piper »

Looking for good C/S type prop to place on re-build aircraft to pass re-Assembly criteria for Re-registering Aircraft, to obtain a new N-number. A loaner would be best, but I’ll look at all opportunities.
My plan is to purchase a new MT 83” 2-blade to place on fresh overhauled engine. New prop’s STC requires an N-registered A/C. (FAA). Temp prop can be returned then. If not temp., what is available to purchase?

Pls. share with me what you have. Estimated time of need is Oct./Nov’24.

Thanks
Tom
Syracuse NY area.

Dale Smith

Re: Wanted: 0-540 B4B5 Prop for M-7-235C needed.

Post by Dale Smith »

I still have the Hartzell that came off of my M5-235 sitting in my hanger. It would work for what you want to do. I would be looking to sell it. I would make you a screaming deal on it. only problem is that I am located in California...
No great story started with a good idea...

Old Piper
100+ Posts
Location: New York '75 M5-210C, Rebuilding (2) M7-235C for retirement sanity.

Re: Wanted: 0-540 B4B5 Prop for M-7-235C needed.

Post by Old Piper »

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the offer. I’ve been traveling the last few days which included picking up a McCauley Prop and dropping it off for updates. I still will be going to an MT Prop, but first will get this current Prop flying on the rebuild, to get a base line of performance.

Thanks again, maybe someone else has a need for it.

Tom