Wanted to Buy: Maule MT-7-235

IMPORTANT: For private sales only please, no commercial sales. If you want to sell your airplane, please just post a link to a website or barnstormer etc on here. To post a classified item, you NEED to use the format described in the "sticky" (first post), otherwise your posts will be automatically deleted
Hollerman21

Wanted to Buy: Maule MT-7-235

Post by Hollerman21 »

Wanted: Maule MT-7-235. for immediate Purchase. All years considered. Prefer the plane to be in relatively good condition with reasonable hours and minimal maintenance needed. All Maule planes will be considered, but it must be a 235 and a tri-gear...
You can reach me via email at Hollerman21@gmail.com
or my cell... (412) 592-4475 - texts are fine too

Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

Re: Wanted to Buy: Maule MT-7-235

Post by Hale-Yes »

There is a 2003 MT 7-235 with 700hr for sale at Maule Flight Inc. It is loaded and priced accordingly. http://www.mauleflight.com/pre-owned-maule-aircraft/
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.

Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

Post by Hale-Yes »

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living" Author unknown.

Hollerman21

Post by Hollerman21 »

Hale-Yes! Thank you. I spent an hour on Google searches and never found either of those. I'm going to owe you a commission soon...lol

Hale-Yes
100+ Posts

Post by Hale-Yes »

We except donations of av gas ! :D :D