NEW REGISTRATIONS - PLZ READ

STEP 1: Register your new account (or for current members w lost passwords, request to password reset)

STEP 2: VERY IMPORTANT: Confirm your Email address by responding to the Welcome message with 'PLZ ACTIVATE' and add a line into the message why you want to be a member. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS INCLUDED IN THE ACTIVATION REQUEST MSG
NO activations without this step. (Plz Keep your msg till you are activated)

STEP 3: Wait for the activation message and then log into your new account and bookmark www.maulepilots.org
Christine
Site Admin

NEW REGISTRATIONS - PLZ READ

Post by Christine »

IMPORTANT MESSAGE To all new aspiring members:

Its time again to remind you again: To make my life easier and the registration process short and sweet:
Please make sure that you write down your username and password - or better yet, keep the registration email.
Without it you can't log in or get activated.

To activate you, you need to respond to your Welcome message with PLZ ACTIVATE in the SUBJECT LINE (my email client sorts out ACTIVATION REQUESTS by that and please make sure that your registered username still shows in the message you sent me back. I will need it to activate you. Also, please state your affiliation with Maules to get approval. If those 3 parts are not included in your ACTIVATION request, it might not get processed.

If you did all that and still didn't get activated, please resend the activation request message, so please keep it at least until you are activated.

Thank you
Christine
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org

Christine
Site Admin

Re: NEW REGISTRATIONS - PLZ READ

Post by Christine »

Hello and thank you for all the aspiring new users:

I know I am repeating myself, and the ones who don't read the registration instructions might not read this either, but:
If you don't get a response to your activation request, please check whether you followed the registration guide lines. I know, its difficult to get pilots to read instructions, but.... if you want to be a member....

1) you need RESPOND to the WELCOME MESSAGE
2) Enter "PLZ ACTIVATE" into the subject line
3) make sure, that your username still shows in the message
4) To minimize scammer attempts, include a sentence or 2 why you want to be a member of the group

Thank you,
Christine
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org