NEW Login required to view topics...

STEP 1: Register your new account (or for current members w lost passwords, request to password reset)

STEP 2: VERY IMPORTANT: Confirm your Email address by responding to the Welcome message with 'PLZ ACTIVATE' and add a line into the message why you want to be a member. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS INCLUDED IN THE ACTIVATION REQUEST MSG
NO activations without this step. (Plz Keep your msg till you are activated)

STEP 3: Wait for the activation message and then log into your new account and bookmark www.maulepilots.org
Christine
Site Admin

NEW Login required to view topics...

Post by Christine »

What do you guys think? I would love to get your feedback.

I have restricted guests from being able to read everything in our forum as they could before.
Previously you had to be logged in only if you wanted to post or contact a member. Now you have to be registered, activated and logged in in order to read most of the posts (other than registration related and trouble shooting posts)
A lot of members have never logged in or forgot their login information. I imagine that we will now get a lot of requests for lost passwords but also lost username information and we will see whether we should keep this forum locked to our group or whether we should open it up for guests (read only)
This OUR forum, pertaining to all of us - Please log in and post your opinion/preference if you have one
Thank you

🌻Christine

Ps. I am having difficulties unlocking this post and will put a shadow post into the member section for your input
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org