Earth X

Mods, approval, 337's, STC's, fun with the Feds.
gbarrier
100+ Posts

Earth X

Post by gbarrier »

Have been using an Odyssey battery for many years now. Love it. Spins the old 540 real good but always want the bigger and better. Noticed that Earth X now have a slew of STCs listed on their website but no Maule. Their battery (ETX-900) is lighter and has more bump than the Odyssey. Think we all need to rattle their cage. The squeaking wheel gets the grease. Ya'll pitch in now.

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Re: Earth X

Post by CaseyM »

I contacted EarthX today. I was informed, Maule is on the list to be included this year, but a timeframe expectation couldn't be provided. I was directed to the STC list on their webpage. Hopefully that will be coming sooner than later.

https://earthxbatteries.com/list-of-stcs/

scroll to the bottom.

"Maule 12V" is near the bottom
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C

gbarrier
100+ Posts

Re: Earth X

Post by gbarrier »

Got this back from Earth X:

Hello Gary,

We were hopeful that Maule themselves would pursue this or at a minimum, provide us the information needed but this has not happened unfortunately, which means we must to do all on our own. But the good news is we are indeed pursuing the STC for the Maules.

We do keep an up to date list here: Aircraft Battery STCs | EarthX Batteries

But I would be happy to reach out to you as soon as we attain in. This is for a 12V, STC Maule, may I ask which specific model?

Sincerely,
Kathy Nicoson

So, if you think you might every be interested or just want to support the cause might be a good time to touch base. There is a place on their website. Also, if you have ever had any interactions with Brent it might be a good time to touch with him and encourage him to provide Earth X any data they may need.

Gotta fight for what you want.