Take of and landing performance App for Android

Discuss topics related to technique, procedures, and idiosyncrasies of Maule aircraft.
charliepace

Take of and landing performance App for Android

Post by charliepace »

I just purchased this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... bmRpbmciXQ..

for $4.95 and it looks pretty good for the aircraft included with it, but it has no Maule aircraft in it, the closest would be Cessna 182. so I sent him an email to see if he could add my plane and he replied that he would provided he could get more information. below is the Email with his request.

Charles,

Thanks for the purchase.

I'm not familiar with the T&L numbers for an MT-7-260, but if you would like to send me the performance numbers or graphs for takeoff & landing I'd be happy to look at them.

Whether I can add it to the App and how easy it might be depends on the format used by the manufacturer, they all have their own formats. If it is something like the other airplanes in the App it may be possible.

As you may know this is a one-man outfit so I'd be unable to give you a reasonable time estimate because I work on the Apps when time is available. I'll tell you that when I'm not flying I tend to work on the Apps and I have
a few requests in the pipeline that will probably take a few months. I'd be happy to add the MT-7-260 to the agenda, just no promise on a delivery date.

Thanks again,
Brian Best

The app collects current weather from your location, you enter weight, and then it runs runs the numbers real time from all runways.

I thought with all the knowledge on this site we might be able to get this done.

Charlie Pace

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

There are no published performance numbers for the Maules.
Some owners have made their own tables according to what they are able to make the aircraft do under variable weights, cg, and temps and ground surfaces.
Those tables are far more accurate and much safer than someone elses numbers.
Once you have measured your abilities, you won't need the program
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

charliepace

Post by charliepace »

Thanks Jeremy

I'll do it the that way