Summer 2009 BCP 4th Annual Summer Fly-in at Johnson Creek

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.

Will you come?

>75% chance I'll come
46%
50 50 chance
14%
< 50% chance I'll come
39%

Total votes: 28

TomD
100+ Posts

J'creek

Post by TomD »

Does anyone happen to know if the WiFi is up and running at J'Creek?

I wanted to configure my laptop before coming over...weather reports etc., and the WiFi really helps.

Is there a contact for the "keepers" at J'Creek?

Thanx
Tom

Hottshot
100+ Posts

Post by Hottshot »

Oh Butch there are eyes every where :shock: ..... :lol:

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

Hottshot wrote:Oh Butch there are eyes every where :shock: ..... :lol:
Yeah I know.... Heh heh heh.... :twisted: nothing like a little tweak now and then.... :wink:
Iceman

SkyMaule
100+ Posts

Post by SkyMaule »

you bringin the ice, butch? BTW, you're taking me fishing while we are out there!
1975 Maule M5-210C

Green Hornet
100+ Posts

Post by Green Hornet »

SkyMaule wrote:you bringin the ice, butch? BTW, you're taking me fishing while we are out there!
Butch,
You can start a fishing school with Mark and me that is 2 students.:D
However the early sign up discount is over. Iceman's fishing expedition rates are available upon request. :lol:
Mark I can hardly wait to see all the improvements you have done on your aircraft especially the interior.
Later
Bill
1997-M7-235C, 540 I/O

WOC SPOT

RobBurson
100+ Posts

Post by RobBurson »

iceman wrote:I plan on being there but No way for the BCP fly in.. After all I have the distinction of being thrown off that site more than any other pilot... See that's what happens when you try to exercise free speech in a hostile environment.... :lol:
Hey Butch, you got thrown off cuz your an AH. I'm a AH and I got thrown off the BCAH site. Whats a AH like me to do? :D

Life is to short to worry about the small stuff. Plenty of big stuff to worry about. It will be good to see ya.

Cheers...Rob

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

well maybe I should charge for lessons or guiding or something.... :lol: I'll be there for a week so I hope the water levels are down to a fishable level this year... Last year everywhere I went creeks were roaring but then I should have gone to some of the smaller ones like Dixie, or Chamberlain .... I called JC today to get the address to ship some camping gear up there and she advised me that they expect about 30 people... Don't know how many planes that equates to but sounds like it will be pretty crowded for two days.. Then back to normal levels... Maybe I'll look into camping at Chamberlain for the first weekend if it's gonna be too hectic.. besides I'm really not welcome with that group anyway...after all I am an Ahole.... :P
Iceman

SkyMaule
100+ Posts

Post by SkyMaule »

Bill thanks. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there as well. I'm hoping to have some 26 inch Good years on by then. Butch and the rest of you ahole's . dont worry about it. just come and lets all have fun. Some people are destined to push the envelope. Just bounce back in and lets all just have some fun. Life is short, baby!
1975 Maule M5-210C

jmtgt
100+ Posts

Post by jmtgt »

SkyMaule wrote: Butch and the rest of you ahole's . dont worry about it. just come and lets all have fun. Some people are destined to push the envelope. Just bounce back in and lets all just have some fun. Life is short, baby!

LOL Aholes have fun all the time. Had some fun just in the last 2 days not far from home. Maybe you are gonna have to come have some fun out this way!

Oh and we will be having some great fun for Father's day!!

Glad you got the disk Mark. Sorry it took so long to get it to you!

J :D :D :D :D :D :D

SkyMaule
100+ Posts

Post by SkyMaule »

Johnson Creek BCP Fly-In

POT LUCK

Check this out :!:

http://www.backcountrypilot.org/forum/v ... 100#p50619
1975 Maule M5-210C

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

SkyMaule wrote:Johnson Creek BCP Fly-In

POT LUCK

Sorry Mark I can't go to that site.. I've been banned..so I have no idea what is there... WHen I say I've been banned that means I can't even log on to view the site... Not just post...The dictator banned my URL...No loss though , nothing of value is there anyway..... :roll: :lol:
Iceman

SkyMaule
100+ Posts

Post by SkyMaule »

Pot luck at main fire pit area at johnson creek on sat the 27th at seven pm. All welcome.

Got the disk, John, still waiting for 337 approval for 26 in Good Year tires.

Mark
1975 Maule M5-210C

RobBurson
100+ Posts

Post by RobBurson »

iceman wrote:
SkyMaule wrote:Johnson Creek BCP Fly-In

POT LUCK

Sorry Mark I can't go to that site.. I've been banned..so I have no idea what is there... WHen I say I've been banned that means I can't even log on to view the site... Not just post...The dictator banned my URL...No loss though , nothing of value is there anyway..... :roll: :lol:
Hey iceman, I don't like all this banning each other from these sites. You know from working as a Police Officer that we can not all get along, that is just life.

I got the shaft from my supposed brothers here at the fire dept, will cost me well over 100K over my life. S%$T happens.

You are welcome at any gathering I am at. The owner of the BCP website can do as he chooses with his site. But he does NOT own Johnson Creek.

Hope to see you at JC...Rob

Hottshot
100+ Posts

Post by Hottshot »

RobBurson wrote:.

I got the shaft from my supposed brothers here at the fire dept, will cost me well over 100K over my life. S%$T happens.

Hope to see you at JC...Rob

What did they want another 20 yrs? Never fails always somethin... :roll:

TomD
100+ Posts

Johnson Creek webcam

Post by TomD »

Here is a fun website. Time lapse feed for J. Creek webcam and others available.

http://zeitcam.com/showcam.php?cam=johnsoncreek