Oshkosh

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
Pat

Oshkosh

Post by Pat »

I thought it might be nice to accumulate information here on those who may want to get together in OSH.

I live in Green Bay and will be camping at Oshkosh. If anyone is interested in avoiding the OSH congestion and is wants to keep the plane in Green Bay, let me know. Driving time is about 1 hour from GRB to OSH.

Feel free to email me for information or if you want to leave a cell number for meeting up during the show.

Pat Rice
Pat Rice

Aerobatix

Post by Aerobatix »

A buddy and I are planning on flying up again this year. We flew in and camped at the event and it was not a problem getting in or out. We did arrive right at 7 am when they first open for arrivals so the traffic was very light.

Planning to arrive Sunday morning ands stay till the following Monday. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if something gets organized as far as a Maule pilot get together during OSHKOSH!

Thanks,

Rob

taildragger
100+ Posts

I'm planning on being there.

Post by taildragger »

I'm thinking of flying in on Saturday sometime and camping till mid-week. Red and white M5-210 N296X. If anyone stops by I'll try to have some cold drinks in a cooler.

Scott

Lowflybye
100+ Posts

Post by Lowflybye »

I'll be there Wednesday afternoon through Saturday morning...
"To most people, the sky is the limit. To a pilot, the sky is home."

Still a bit cloudy when it comes to aviation insurance? Find some clarity: Clear on Top

muttdiver

Post by muttdiver »

Hi guys, I'm a M-6 driver and I have not posted before so don't give me to much kidding. I live one hour south and will be driving up everyday and would love to have a get together of some sort. Also if someone thats flying in needs anything just let me know, I'll be happy to stop and get it or run you around if need be. And also I have a hanger at EUS if anyone has any trouble. Look foward to meeting you all. Rob

l
Looking up!

Pat

Oshkosh

Post by Pat »

I now have my trailer parked at OSH. It's on Lindbergh at the second site west of Knapp. Knapp parallels 18/36 and is next to the new tower. Lindbergh is about 1/2 mile south of the new tower.

If you want to email me, I'll send my cell number so we'll have a way of meeting up. Let me know if anyone is looking for local information or help.

Pat
Pat Rice

aussieaviator

Post by aussieaviator »

I'll be there but I am leaving the Maule at home for obvious reasons. Is there a prize for the guy who travels the longest distance?

Brian
One cannot consent to creep when one has the impulse to soar

Pat

Oshkosh

Post by Pat »

Brian,

There is a long standing Yankee tradition.

The person traveling the longest distance gets the honor of buying the beer. We'll look forward to seeing you.
Last edited by Pat on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat Rice

M4Mauleman

Post by M4Mauleman »

Will be flying to the seaplane base, shooting for Mid week, 3-4 days depending on weather. M4-2440's cream/red.......Tim Maki
Anyone else coming on floats?

Pat

Post by Pat »

I'm on site now and will be checking this board at the internet cafe if anyone wants to get together.
Pat Rice

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Pat,
I'm parked on Lindbergh and 51st street. Its just right up from you. I was down looking around for you. I think I saw your trailer but wasn't sure. (no one was there) The trailer had a FL tag.

I have a 45ft Travelsupreme motorhome and it has like dark brown colors on it. pa tags. And I'm parked about halfway back the lane on the right.

Wayne

Pat

Post by Pat »

Wayne,

You had the right trailer.

I'll look for you today.
Pat Rice

M4-220

Post by M4-220 »

I am staying in Appleton and would love to hook up at Oshcosh. Their through Friday.
Cell 480-390-1983
Dan
M4-220 Strata Rocket
Columbia 400