2017 events

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
BamaMaule

Post by BamaMaule »

Had a great time at the Maule and All Fly In. Thanks to the staff at Maule for the hospitality and fun weekend. I'm always impressed with the quality of people that attend this event. I enjoyed getting to see the "repeat offenders" from years past and meeting new friends that will be "repeat offenders" next year. Thanks to all that made the trip. The planes are great but the people make the difference!!
Greg
1980 M5-180C

StuporRocket
100+ Posts

Post by StuporRocket »

We had a LARGE time at the Maule Fly-In. Special thanks to Duane for applying new gap seals for me this morning, and to the entire Maule Family & staff for hosting a fantastic event. Looking forward to seeing the Maules & everyone else at some other fly-ins soon.

Now, if someone could tell me how to post pics and/or video I'll add a few in the next day or so.
Scott@Oglesby.org

"Don't follow me. You won't make it."
PA-12-150
M-7-235

TomD
100+ Posts

Post by TomD »

Scott,

Look t this three for pictures. I don't think you can embed videos. Just post link

http://maulepilots.org/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=

The name of thread is total solar eclipse 2017

StuporRocket
100+ Posts

Post by StuporRocket »

Thanks, Tom.

I'll see if I can do the same thing with links to my Dropbox account but it will be later today.
Scott@Oglesby.org

"Don't follow me. You won't make it."
PA-12-150
M-7-235

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Post by CaseyM »

My wife and I had a great time this weekend. We were very honored to get to meet the Maule family and the Maule aircraft family.

Just wanted to say HUGE THANKS for the hospitality and fellowship. You guys and gals made my wife and I (newbies) feel right at home and like long standing family/friends. We will definitely be back next year and hope to see some of you at other aviation events in the meantime.
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C