3rd & Last Annual Clear Creek Idaho Fly-In

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
super-maule

3rd & Last Annual Clear Creek Idaho Fly-In

Post by super-maule »

Hello Maule Pilots,

3rd and final Clear Creek Fly-In on Saturday October 1st. My neighbor and friend Travis Teats has assured me that the cows will not be in his field/alternate landing area.

I have a set on new Dresser 31' Tundra Tires arriving this weekend, and hope to have them installed on my airplane this week. Early Saturday morning I'm planning a quick fly-out to the Buffalo Hump Airstrip if anyone is interested. The Buffalo Hump Airstrip is a 22 minute flight from my place at 7,800 MSL.

Should be plenty of good BBQ and adult beverages. Our Clear Creek place is a mandatory will-carry firearm zone. Any visitors not packing a firearm will be issued one. Shooting contest from our deck.

Please RSVP.

Thanks James

Mountain Doctor
100+ Posts

Post by Mountain Doctor »

Doc will be riding the last Century of the season in the Cascades that day but thanks for the invite. I hope you have a wonderful and safe event. Will be sorry to miss you all.
I am an AME in Richland, Washington. Please call for an appointment!

560 Gage Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 628-2843

TomD
100+ Posts

Post by TomD »

Would like to make it but will be in Nashville (actually Kingston Springs), TN visiting.

Have fun folks!!

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

why is it the last fly in... you moving or has the guvmint laid some kind of law or rule on you...
Iceman