Alaska Fall Flyin

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
MikeW
100+ Posts

Post by MikeW »

Due to the clouds and rain this morning I told the wife we'd catch a movie. I'm gonna head out Monday late morning weather permitting.....

mikew

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

Yea, looks like we are out as well. Where are you headed Mon. AM?
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

Andy Young
100+ Posts

Post by Andy Young »

I'm planning to head out tomorrow morning as well. Anyone is welcome to join. I'm going to be looking at two strips:

N 62*37.732'
W 150*25.058'

And

N 62*28.086'
W 151*11.655'

If someone wants to join, it might be easiest to meet me in Talkeetna and go from there. I have to be back in the evening, so it's a day trip.

Andy

ajak
100+ Posts

Post by ajak »

Sure would like to go along and explore that area too, but back to the grind tomorrow. Gotta pay for avgas somehow, I guess. But I made it out to the Knik area this evening- didn't see any Maules and tents on the ground, so I guessed no one made it out tonight. Actually ended up being a nice day out there- high overcast and just a touch of a breeze. Played a bit on one of the bigger bars, but I'm having a bit of a flap anomaly right now that I think I probably oughta get fixed before I get much more adventurous. Y'all have fun out there tomorrow.

AJ

AJ
1983 M-6-235
IO-540W1A5D, 81" Hartzell, 4" ext gear, 31" tires, Atlee exhaust, long wings, VGs, LED ldg/nav/strobes, EDM-900, CiES

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

Sorry about that AJAK. The iffy weather and the woman not feeling well changed my plans.

Anyone game for a reset to next weekend?
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!