2nd annual Maule homecoming

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Post by MauleMechanic »

For those that don't have facebook. I will try to update with information.
Saturday night's BBQ sponsored by Continental Motors and JP Instruments provided some amazing food and fun for all in attendance. The meal and presentation by Keith Phillips was followed by and Awards Ceremony sponsored by Hartzell Propeller, and door prizes from Aircraft Spruce, Bose, Continental Motors, Lycoming Motors, and Maule Flight, Inc.
photo links dont work...this sucks

MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Post by MauleMechanic »

STOL Magazine Photos

You gotta be kidding me! This is a link?

https://www.facebook.com/STOLAircraftMa ... 1&__md__=1

Flyhound
100+ Posts

Post by Flyhound »

We closed on the sale of our house in Virginia on Friday the 26th and immediately started driving to our new home in Washington State. Saturday when you all were enjoying great food and company we were in a hotel on Madison, Wisconsin. Sunday night we were in Fargo, ND and the temperature had dropped to the mid 40s. You can't imagine how much more attractive a Maule gathering in Moultrie sounded to me when we checked in to those motels. Sigh!

After we get settled in Port Townsend, I'll return to Virginia to pick up our Maule and fly it to the west coast. I'll see if I can meet some of the Maule community as I cross the country. This will be my second trip across the US in the plane and I can't think of a better Kathleen for seeing this great country from the air. Thanks to the Maule family for continuing to build these fine planes for the faithful!
Por mares nunca dantes navegados - a line from a Potugese poem about exploring the unknown.

aero101
100+ Posts

Post by aero101 »

40 degrees? A heat wave!!! We were snowed upon yesterday and actually stuck for a few hours... Winter is about here, below freezing every night!!! BBBbbbbrrrrr!!! Yes, Moultre does sound good!!
Jim
http://www.northstar-aero.com

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

mx180a

3rd Annual Maule Homecoming Fly-In 2015

Post by mx180a »

Never too early to mark-up your 2015 calendar...

SAVE THE DATE: 3rd Annual Maule Homecoming Fly-In 2015, September 25-27, 2015. We look forward to seeing you there!

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

Seriously? 40's! It was 24 here this morning and we have a fly out camping trip planned this weekend!
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!