Homecoming registration

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
Orion

RSVP....

Post by Orion »

Orion will be haulin' down Friday around 5:30pm or so... PIC + 2 Pax. We'll have to leave after dinner on Saturday, most likely. Looking forward to it! jb

LT4247
100+ Posts

TVI fly in update: Make a sign for parking

Post by LT4247 »

All of you who are planning to attend the Thomasville, GA TVI fly in as part of the Maule East coast fly listen up....

In order to get all the Maules in and parked together please make a sign showing "MAULE" or "MAULE PARKING" that is contrasting and easy to see.
When taxiing onto the ramp show the sign to the first parking volunteer and (hopefully) he will steer you to the designated parking area I have arranged. If all else fails ask for Richard Lane and I will come to the rescue! Once you all know where the Maule area is, you can come and go all you like.

The fly in can be a mad house so please be patient with us and we will get you all sorted as quickly as possible. Weather forcast looks good as of today so we look forward to seeing you all here...

rl,sr

Lowflybye
100+ Posts

Post by Lowflybye »

Not trying to point out the obvious here but...I would think that the volunteers will notice that we are in a Maule long before they see our parking sign. Maule aircraft = Maule parking area. :wink:
"To most people, the sky is the limit. To a pilot, the sky is home."

Still a bit cloudy when it comes to aviation insurance? Find some clarity: Clear on Top

LT4247
100+ Posts

Post by LT4247 »

Assuming everyone knows what a Maule is and looks like is a good way to end up parked somewhere by your self... It was hard enough to get this arranged so let's not make it any harder, please.

rl