Homecoming registration

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
a64pilot
100+ Posts

Homecoming registration

Post by a64pilot »

There is no charge for anything or forms to fill out, but I need to know about how many people are coming, so the Maule plant can feed us. And to let David Wright know how many aircraft to expect at his strip.
I would also like to know how many people want to eat supper so I can get a place to sit at at Angelos for us. There is the Barbeque house, but I hope you didn't come all of the way down here, to not eat good sea food!

Lowflybye
100+ Posts

Re: Homecoming registration

Post by Lowflybye »

Count me in...one way or the other. We are trying to plan the annual around all the events for the next 2 months so hopefully I will be able to fly down.

Count one for me...possibly 2.
"To most people, the sky is the limit. To a pilot, the sky is home."

Still a bit cloudy when it comes to aviation insurance? Find some clarity: Clear on Top

mikemike

Post by mikemike »

Susan and I are coming, and we can't wait!

RobBurson
100+ Posts

Post by RobBurson »

I'll be there by myself. Rob

Tracey

registration

Post by Tracey »

My wife and I will be pulling the camper down from indiana. If anyone will be able to let us tag along sat. that would be great.
Tracey
72' M-4 220

senoiaslim

Post by senoiaslim »

I will be there for sure on the 14th. I know, I know........everyone will be leaving. lol I can not get down there on Sat, unless I get done with an appraisal class early. If you are eating on Sun. put me down for 2.
Mark

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

Slim,
Sunday is an open day. By that I mean I won't plan anything, but I hope there will be a few stragglers that will want to do something like go out to eat or visit a museum, we'll do whatever the majority wants to.

RobBurson
100+ Posts

Post by RobBurson »

I fly home Monday so I'm in for Sunday what ever. Rob

senoiaslim

Post by senoiaslim »

What is the game plan for Sat. afternoon? I might be able to get there about 5p. thanks
Mark

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

SLim,
My cell phone # is (229) 854-0022. Hopefully by posting it on the internet nothing bad will happen.
Anyway around that time we should be getting ready to go out to eat at Panacea Fl. Give me a call and I will be able to tell you. I want us back on the ground and tied down by dark. I would guess that the best thing would be for you to join us at Panacea.

LT4247
100+ Posts

TVI parking/6 new showers

Post by LT4247 »

A64 pilot,

Ok, I talked with the TVI fly-in folks today in person at the airport (TVI) about the Maule group and the event Maule Pilots.org are having in the area. I explained the situation to him and have arranged for the group to have seperate parking. I also volunteered to do the parking myself if necesary. So, the parking problem at TVI is solved.

Now, we will need to have the who, when, how many questions answered failrly quickly to get it organized. BTW, I looked at the new shower construction today (six new showers) and all is on schedule. Looks great.
I will try to get Maule parking over near the East side in the grass which will be an easy walk to the new showers. Emphasis on "TRY". Let me know if I can be of more help....

Richard Lane
229-221-2323
Sales@RLMotorcycles.com
Thomasville, GA

manatee

Moultrie Fly-in

Post by manatee »

N704W will be there with two passengers.
The Flying Manatee

txmaule

Post by txmaule »

N56347 plans on coming in on Friday p.m. from Seabrook, Tx. w/ one and am looking forward to meeting other maule owners and learning what I can about my new (to me) plane (m5-235c)

Lowflybye
100+ Posts

Post by Lowflybye »

Yipeee Ki Yay - the engine is on the test stand today so hopefully we will have her flying again by next week. I should be coming in Saturday morning and will stay for the day. I may be able to talk the wife into riding along as well.

If the Maule is not ready by next weekend I have a Diamond DA-40 that I can use to get there and yall will have to excuse the faux paux just this once. :lol:
"To most people, the sky is the limit. To a pilot, the sky is home."

Still a bit cloudy when it comes to aviation insurance? Find some clarity: Clear on Top

maulekid

maule fy-in

Post by maulekid »

3035M will be there w/2, Hopfully Angelos