North East Maulers connect

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
calmflight

North East Maulers connect

Post by calmflight »

I am looking to connect with other Maule owners in the N.E.
US Coast Guard Aux Air( NYC area).
Aviation Psychologist, private practice special fear of flying program for Business flyers and children

Goomba

NE Maulers

Post by Goomba »

M-4 owner in Wiscassett Maine here. Will be in NY next week by coincidence, Rochester area.
"Bucket lists RULE!"
1972 M4-220C

bobguhr
100+ Posts

Post by bobguhr »

I'm based in NW NJ Sent PM

Screech

Post by Screech »

I'm based in Northampton, Ma. (7B2) and have a Mx-180 C for the last 10 years.

riverbuggy
100+ Posts

Post by riverbuggy »

And another M4 from Maine. We're at Bowman Field (B10) in Livermore Falls. Come up to our annual Fly-In on Aug. 24th, & 25th. Just follow bobguhr, and his daughter. They know the way.
Ray
1970 M4-220C N2056U

steve

Post by steve »

I'm based @ Windsock Village NH69 in New Hampshire and fly a 2002 M7-235c if your out this way stop in for a visit. Steve
life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take. but by the moments that take our breath.

bobguhr
100+ Posts

Post by bobguhr »

Thank You Christine! for the time and effort you put in to keep us on line here.
For us North East Maulers there is a fly in coming up June 22 at Penn Valley (SEG), spot landing, short take off and bomb drop according to the following link

https://www.facebook.com/events/386725734775207/

or go to the events link at http://heritageaviationllc.com

If the weather holds up I will be there. It would be nice to meet up with some fellow Maule drivers

Flyhound
100+ Posts

NE Maule Pilots

Post by Flyhound »

I just joined, or am joining the fold. I bought an MX7-180C that is currently located in the Seattle area. I pick the plane up on June 8th and after spending time with mom in the Portland area, I will fly it back to my home in Virginia. The plane will actually be based at a friends hangar at the Cedar Meadows airpark in West Virginia. I'd enjoy learning from folks in the area that have more time in Maules than I do. Most of my taildragger time has been in either a Citabria or a Pitts S2A. I haven't done much off field work, but am looking forward to the opportunity. Here's what the new toy looks like:

Por mares nunca dantes navegados - a line from a Potugese poem about exploring the unknown.

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

Welcome aboard.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

FARMAULE
100+ Posts

Post by FARMAULE »

Flyhound, welcome! I am located in near Martinsburg (kmrb) wv. Not to far

Flyhound
100+ Posts

Post by Flyhound »

Hey farmaule I flew up to MRB a couple of weeks ago to check out a piece of property nearby. I'll be basing my plane at Cedar Meadows airpark near Summit Point, WV so I'll be close. I fly out next week to pick up the plane in Seattle for the flight back. The nasty tornado weather in the middle of the country has me pretty worried. It's almost enough to make me fly the return through Canada! My flight to MRB was in the 182 I still own a share of. That share will be going on the market soon.
Por mares nunca dantes navegados - a line from a Potugese poem about exploring the unknown.

FARMAULE
100+ Posts

Post by FARMAULE »

Flyhound, glad to hear your so close. Not a whole lot of Maules in the area. I have a decent grass strip nearby if your interested. Trebor 3042682227

Flyhound
100+ Posts

Post by Flyhound »

Hey Trebor - I just got back from my cross country flight in my new Maule. It is at KHEF right now since that is closer to my home, but I'll be taking it to Cedar Meadows in the next day or so. Who do you have do your maintenance and annuals around here? Do you take you plane all the way to Maule Flight, or is there someone closer you trust?

FARMAULE
100+ Posts

Post by FARMAULE »

Flyhound, glad you made it home. Can't wait to see the bird. I use my instructor for my annuals and any maint. He lives about 3 hours away drive time but has a good bit of Maule knowledge. Give me a call and we can talk a bit about this. I don't wanna name drop without his permission online.

MAU MAU
100+ Posts

Post by MAU MAU »

I am at Pease (KPSM) next to Portsmouth New Hampshire.

Are there any plans for a Northeast Maule Round-up?
MXT-7-180A Comet