Anchorage Trade Show breakfast

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
AncMaule

Anchorage Trade Show breakfast

Post by AncMaule »

I'm relatively new to the Maule world and noticed last year there was a breakfast at the Millennium at 8 am on Saturday. Anything folks interested in getting together same time, same place this year on May 5th?

aero101
100+ Posts

Post by aero101 »

I'll be there and I think probably Kurt and Chet will plan on it too. We had about 15-20 people last year and they set us up tables in the bar, so I guess 1st one there should ask for bar seating for around 20 people or so? We pretty much had the whole bar to ourselves and worked out well... AND on another note, there's been a free BBQ at the museum past couple of years benefitting the Air Museum. They do door prizes, have an auction with a bunch of donated items, band playing country music, etc, etc. I believe it starts at about 7PM for anyone interested... I think it's mainly sponsered by Aviall along with several of the vendors.
Jim
http://www.northstar-aero.com

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

I'll plan to be there.
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

I hope to be there 8am.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

BatMaule
100+ Posts

Post by BatMaule »

Will not make the breakfast or the trade show this year. :cry: Have to go earn money for more avgas. Have fun everyone.
Paul
1983 M6-235
The "BatMaule"

rogerapfeifer

Post by rogerapfeifer »

i called a few days in advance to set that up last year. i don't know if i will be able to make it this year as my step son is getting his masters degree that day. maybe someone should take the lead and call ahead. i will try to make it if i can. i have to check to see if there is a time conflict.
x army helicopter pilot, in ak since 1970,flown maules since 79, own m4 and m6. most time on floats but have whls and skis. use plane mostly to hunt and fish. have been in most corners of ak and would be happy to share any knowledge

YELLOWMAULE
100+ Posts

Post by YELLOWMAULE »

I'm in! Might need a ride from Lake Hood.
BTW, Hood strip's closed for maintenance May 7 - June 7 except from Friday evening through early monday morning and on Memorial Day weekend, the Monday too. If flying in, you won't have to use International unless it's during the week.
Live it like its your last day.

Hottshot
100+ Posts

Post by Hottshot »

Count me in as at least a "Hi" I will stop in before I head to the show. See ya there!!

aero101
100+ Posts

Post by aero101 »

I just got off the phone with reservations for Sat Morning, May 5th, at 8AM at the Millenium's resturant. Requested seating as last year in the Bar for 20 to 30 people and we're all set to go. If you check in at resturant, reservations are for the Maule Group or just come on back into bar... See you next weekend!!
Jim
http://www.northstar-aero.com

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

crbnunit
100+ Posts

Post by crbnunit »

YELLOWMAULE wrote:I'm in! Might need a ride from Lake Hood.
BTW, Hood strip's closed for maintenance May 7 - June 7 except from Friday evening through early monday morning and on Memorial Day weekend, the Monday too. If flying in, you won't have to use International unless it's during the week.
I can probably pick you up. Just let me know when/where.
You have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both!