Tally

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
a64pilot
100+ Posts

Tally

Post by a64pilot »

OK, who's going to make it to the fly-in ? I'm going to try to make my first one this year. 1621NM direct.
lets get a count, I'm one.

RobBurson
100+ Posts

Tally

Post by RobBurson »

I'll be at the BCP.org flyin at JC, and the Maule flyin at Valier. Cheers...Rob N321TL 2000 M7 235C

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

Count me in.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

ChuckAldrian

Tally

Post by ChuckAldrian »

Rick is requesting reservation forms so I assume he is taking a tally. In any case I'll be there.

iceman
100+ Posts

Post by iceman »

I'll be in Johnson Creek for 10 days during that time. Don't know If I'll make it over to Valier, but I'll give it a shot. :P
Iceman

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

That's only four with a maybe five. Is that all? Rick how many have registered? Guy's there is more interest in a Southeast fly-in, what's going on?

Hottshot
100+ Posts

Post by Hottshot »

One way or another I am gunna try to make it, Bill should be in AK at the time. There are a few other Maule Drivers that I know are in but don't "spreckinze Webage" :roll:

jmtgt
100+ Posts

Post by jmtgt »

a64pilot wrote:That's only four with a maybe five. Is that all? Rick how many have registered? Guy's there is more interest in a Southeast fly-in, what's going on?
I cannot get away from work that weekend. My business partners will be on vacation so I am left back holding down the fort....
J

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

A64, in my Maule biz. I talk to Maule owners everyday and a large amount of them are off to Valier from all over the place. I'm told all the rooms are booked as well. Sounds like it's a hit so far.
Between this site and BCP that is just a few Maule owners but we usually get around 50 planes show up.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

Jeremy,
Thanks, This will be due to just distance maybe the only one I will be able to attend. After the fly-in I intend to fly to Alaska and the fly-in is on the way. I'm looking foward to meeting everyone and putting faces to their screen names so to speak. Plus I'm bring two small kids and if they are like me , they will remember this trip long after I'm dead.

montana maule
100+ Posts

Post by montana maule »

From talking to people I expect about 30 airplanes from out of the area plus some locals, but only 10 have sent in the registration forms. You can come without sending a form, but the restaurant won't cater out to the airport unless I have 40 confirmed meals. That's the reason for the preregistration.

I've got the campground pavillion rented. There is plenty of room to camp and there may still be a few rooms in town to rent. I've got a couple of routes for the poker run to fit your adventure level.

Spread the word, bring a friend !!

Rick

ChuckAldrian

Post by ChuckAldrian »

I cannot believe only ten people signed up. Here Rick has gone overboard to put together a Maule Fly-In and nobody is coming. Guess it's all those CA, ID and OR pilots where it's tooo far!! I'll be there, signed up, have a room and will enjoy the time with those that do show up.

Chuck from WI (farther than CA)

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

Chuck, A64, don't be concerned, why d'you own a Maule, because you're ornery and independent. Same reason alot of the others own them. We, us, them and all the others will be there and will chip in their share on arrival, that have'nt registered by mail.
Only a small percentage follow this site and thus are not tally'ed.
See you at Valier.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

Jeremy,
I'm coming(if the chain don't break) even if I'm the only one there. I was just curious how many more there would be. I plan on arriving on late Fri. afternoon. Would Thurs. afternoon be better?

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

Your choice. I'm not sure if I'll get there Thurs night or Fri.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide