Tally

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
RobBurson
100+ Posts

N321TL

Post by RobBurson »

Rick, thank you for the work to do the flyN. You should have my reservation by now. I may have 2 more, I will know by tonight. If they are in I will let you know and send more money ASAP. Kind regards...Rob Burson

ChuckAldrian

Post by ChuckAldrian »

We have two Maule's from WI (that's Wisconsin for those out west) coming in on Thursday mid-day. Have reservations at the B&B for Thursday night and want to be at the airport early Friday morning to WATCH all the Maule's come in. Best thing in the world is to watch Maule after Maule landing.

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

I know, you WI folks just want the best fencepost.
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

ChuckAldrian wrote:We have two Maule's from WI (that's Wisconsin for those out west) coming in on Thursday mid-day. Have reservations at the B&B for Thursday night and want to be at the airport early Friday morning to WATCH all the Maule's come in. Best thing in the world is to watch Maule after Maule landing.
Are you going to have some of those numbered signs like they do in the Olympics?

yellowbelly

Post by yellowbelly »

Are you going to have some of those numbered signs like they do in the Olympics?
Yeah, but we are Maule pilots. The best you can get is a zero. We only deduct points, we don't know how to give anything positive just yet... but we are working on the concept.

A64
Whereabouts are you going in AK? I'm going up there too, although the nearly $8/gal fuel in Watson Lake and Whitehorse has me looking at all possible routes. Bro and I are going to the Maule fly in, but don't want to jinx anything by announcing a "plan" since the new muffler isn't back on the plane just yet. :?

a64pilot
100+ Posts

Post by a64pilot »

Yellowbelly,
Not really sure, got a couple of ideas, but nothing firmed up yet. I was honestly hoping to pick some brains at the fly-in and final plan there. I don't think I will get into Alaska proper, just the bottom corner and BC. I've got more maps than I should need. The Canadians are sure proud of their maps. I would love to go as a flight of two or more if anybody else was heading up that way. Alaska is way out of my league knowledge wise, I only know what I've heard or read.
I paid for the flynorth flight plan, it's a starting point, but I sure would like to hear from experienced pilots.
on edit: I'll bring or ship you a muffler, don't let that stop you.