Any Maule drivers want to be in an Oshkosh EAA video?

Discuss or announce upcoming gatherings.
EZFlap

Any Maule drivers want to be in an Oshkosh EAA video?

Post by EZFlap »

Anyone who will be in Oshkosh with a Maule, there is a possibility of taking part in an EAA video. EAA is doing a video on a safety upgrade product which is applicable to the Maule (among others).

I'm bringing a special test unit that can be installed on a Maule in about a minute with no modifications, holes, etc. I've suggested to EAA that it might be an interesting idea to get instant, real-time before/after comments from the actual aircraft owners.

If they like this idea, it will only take five or ten minutes of a Maule owner's time. You may see your smiling face on an EAA video, which is of course the first step to becoming a $20 Million-per-film movie star 8)

If you're interested in taking part in this, please contact me at info@ezflaphandle.com .

Thanks,

Bill
EZ Flap allows the Maule pilot to get a little more STOL performance, and a lot more safety. Money back if you don't LOVE it.

EZFlap

Product Video Featuring Maule

Post by EZFlap »

Thank you to those who responded to my "movie star" offer.

The newest international film star is Dave, aka M7Flyer from SoCal. Dave was kind enough to demonstrate the product on camera in his gorgeous M7, looking for all the world like the next James Bond.

And what would an action flick be without the knockout blonde babe? Thanks to EZ Flap's newest model Candace for adding some sizzle to the steak. She looked just delicious and right at home in Dave's Maule!

The video was a total hit at Oshkosh. For some unfathomable reason, more pilots commented on the video featuring Candace than they did on the EAA video featuring myself and Max Trescott.

Maule pilots may find the video not only entertaining and visually appealing, but also very relevant to Maule STOL operations. The video is hosteed at http://www.eaa40.org, and will be easily found in one of the most recent postings with a link to the video. Comments are welcome, thanks for looking.
EZ Flap allows the Maule pilot to get a little more STOL performance, and a lot more safety. Money back if you don't LOVE it.

LT4247
100+ Posts

Post by LT4247 »

I looked around the eaa40 site and didn't see it at all. Not easily found so I gave up.

Got a more direct link?
J.R. Lane
GEORGIA
----------------------------
"I say all that big talk is worth doodly squat"!
- Granny Hawkins

EZFlap

Post by EZFlap »

http://eaa40.org/2011/07/ezflap/

The title of the blog posting is "New Video by Chapter 40 member Christian Stoehr". It's the fifth article down on the first page.

Sorry for the confusion, but I believe you will agree it's worth the effort...