Quick Links

This will be the section where you can enter squawks for the forum
Flyhound
100+ Posts

Quick Links

Post by Flyhound »

The old site had an option to view posts since my last visit. That option might be here somewhere, but I haven't found it. Maybe that's because this is the first time I've logged in. If this feature is actually missing, please put it on you near term upgrade list. I really don't want to wade through all of the forum topics one by one to find the latest posts. I'm new enough to this version that I don't know if the added capabilities are user friendly or not. I do miss the home page photo of a Maule, but I'm glad this site has some active IT support. Keeping this going is important to a whole lot of us that don't have the technical chops to do it ourselves.
Por mares nunca dantes navegados - a line from a Potugese poem about exploring the unknown.

rv8bldr

Re: Quick Links

Post by rv8bldr »

Any chance of adding a "Mark All Read" quick link? On other forums I frequent, I like to go directly to "Unread Posts" which allows me to see everything I haven't read before on EVERY topic, read the ones that interest me, then just select "Mark All Read" so I start fresh the next time.

Nice job on the update and thank you for the work you do here. I really enjoy it.
Mark
President EAA Chapter 245
'79 Maule M5-235C C-GJFK
RV-8 C-GURV (Sold)
Bearhawk 4pl C-GPFG - Under Construction

Christine
Site Admin

Re: Quick Links

Post by Christine »

Click on the left upper corner with the lines and you get a whole selection. Once we change the style we might change it to where you can see clickable links more visible. There is a menu item “unread posts”, “new posts” and more. When in “unread posts” you can click on the right side over the message header “Mark all read”
I suggest to bookmark Maulepilots.org instead of going directly into the forum. Andy implemented “last 10 topics” today as well as an easier picture posting as requested by multiple users.
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org