Support maulepilots.org

Contributing to keep the forum alive
Christine
Site Admin

Support maulepilots.org

Post by Christine »

Hello Maulepilots -

we like to keep the forum free and advertisement free. Costs (webhosting, domain name registration etc) still occur and right now I carry those expenses by myself.
Donations are still welcome as always and are possible via Paypal to support@maulepilots.org http://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

Very welcome is also any donation of your time (updating, improving the forum etc) - please pm me if you have knowledge of phpBB configuration or are willing to learn such)
If you find the forum helpful, maybe sold some items through the forum and like to donate a small contribution - anything is appreciated.

No pressure at all, all is completely voluntary
support@maulepilots.org http://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

Thank you all for making the forum an ongoing rich source of knowledge and exchange.
Last edited by Christine on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org

maules.com
100+ Posts

Post by maules.com »

Good idea Christine.
Hope many will join me in helping out !
Jeremy
www.maules.com
Maule AK Worldwide

rjb
100+ Posts

Post by rjb »

Happy to help

DeltaRomeo
100+ Posts

Post by DeltaRomeo »

Me too! You probably won't find a better time and money saving and educational resource for Maule ownership. Any amount of donations are peanuts compared to the volumes of great information available here!

Thanks Christine and to all that contribute to this wealth of knowledge and experience!
M5

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

My pleasure Christine. We should do this on a yearly basis to keep the best site for Maule owners open.
Kirk Johnson
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money

Mountain Doctor
100+ Posts

Post by Mountain Doctor »

Thanks for the chance to help. :D
I am an AME in Richland, Washington. Please call for an appointment!

560 Gage Blvd.
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 628-2843

Vtaildriver

Post by Vtaildriver »

Hello all,

Make sure to select Friends or Family on PayPal and not Goods or Services. Otherwise Christine will have to pay a service fee for the money she receives.

Rezrider
100+ Posts

Post by Rezrider »

Let's do an annual or semi-annual gear/parts swap and donate a portion of the proceeds to this site.
We all have stuff sitting in our hangars or garages that we would like to get rid of.
1980 M5-235
Four Corners

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maules.com wrote:Good idea Christine.
Hope many will join me in helping out !
Thank you, Jeremy.... but .... you are such a big part of the wealth of information on maulepilots.org. Your verbal/written contributions are so much appreciated and so much more worth than any monetary contribution could be

Thank again to you and to all the others unnamed who contribute valuable information, answers and sharing stories.

And while I am at it - thank you all for keeping this forum clean, civilized, friendly and a pleasure to visit.

Christine
...and a big thank you to the ones of you who help(ed) with a donation
Christine

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

Christine, I'd like to send you a check as a contribution for this great forum. I don't do PayPal (been there, done that, don't want to do it again). Can you PM me with an address to mail it to?

Thanks for all the great work that you do to maintain this forum - one of the best that I've seen.

I've done some php and BB (HTML-like) programming if you need help. Did you mean phpBB rather than phPP?
Andy
1986 MX7-180

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you for the kind words and the offer to help.
So far we have received 9 PayPal donations as well as 2 donations coming by mail, thank you very much for chipping in .

Andy, yes phpBB (corrected the sp now) and if you are willing to donate time and expertise that would be very helpful and I would rather accept your time donation than your check. :D I'll contact you via pm/email and we can discuss the update/upgrade to a newer version of phpBB.
andy wrote:Christine, I'd like to send you a check as a contribution for this great forum. I don't do PayPal (been there, done that, don't want to do it again). Can you PM me with an address to mail it to?

Thanks for all the great work that you do to maintain this forum - one of the best that I've seen.

I've done some php and BB (HTML-like) programming if you need help. Did you mean phpBB rather than phPP?
Christine

VA Maule
100+ Posts

Post by VA Maule »

Christine, I'm with Andy Pm me with an address and I'll mall a check. I'm not comfortable with electronic money, but the wealth of information and comradely that this site provides certainly deserves our support.
The best Government, is less Government.

Danws
100+ Posts

Post by Danws »

Hi Christine
I will also send a check if you give me an address :D

Dan

Alaska Bug

Support the Forum

Post by Alaska Bug »

Just thought I'd bring this back to the top to give everyone a chance to see it and provide some support to help continue this invaluable resource.
1996 M7-235B

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. - Mark Twain

mauledrvr

Post by mauledrvr »

ON the way!
Thanks for All the efforts to keep these electrons flowing.