Maintenance Manual

Discussion on keeping your aircraft airworthy and legal and/or any technical topics.

cooker
100+ Posts

Maintenance Manual

Post by cooker »

M4-220C Maintenance Manual. In the past I would regularly bring un the maintenance manual on my phone in the hangar off the Maule Air Inc web page ... looks like ATP wants to sell one to me now but if I spend the $$ will I be able to download the pdf so I can print and have hard copy in the hangar? Does anyone have the pdf?

Fishon

Re: Maintenance Manual

Post by Fishon »

I just received a quote from them for $191. Manuals and parts lists. So much for the $45 CD I guess.

powerplant73

Post by powerplant73 »

Hi from Greece

A friend of mine owner of a MXT-7-180A ask me to help him to install an overhauled engine (LYCOMING O-360-C4F) and the first thing he wanted was to help him find P/N for engine mounts. I had a shock with the hard copy of Parts Catalogue! Does it still works with the same way in electronic form (not a P/N but only a group, figure and item number? Does the new e-manuals can be used in tablets with a pdf reader? How can he order them and any idea if the cost varies or is a fix price?

Thanks in advance.

vern

Post by vern »

I have the PDF of Maintenance Manual for for M4-210C that I downloaded a couple of years ago. Would be glad to share.

HeavyLoad
100+ Posts

Post by HeavyLoad »

cooker wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:06 am
M4-220C Maintenance Manual. ....Does anyone have the pdf?
They used to have free copies of all the pdfs on the Maule company website. Looks like they have taken them down. :(
===========
M5-210C
RV6

powerplant73

Post by powerplant73 »

OK, we found a copy (5/99) in pdf. Not very helpfull but everything it's OK.

Happy to share if someone want a pdf.

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

There's a thread on the forum about Maule maintenance manuals located at viewtopic.php?p=55188#p55188. If you have an urgent need for one, call Maule Parts.
Andy
1986 MX7-180

vern

Post by vern »

If the need is for annual updates to Service Bulletins & Service Letters, Adlog is an inexpensive service. You also get a large format ( 8.5x11 3-ring binder ) logbox . Well organized with extra space for supporting documents. $35-$40/year after initial purchase.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/communi ... tem.62909/

vern

Post by vern »

I found a paper copy of an old 1969 version of M4-220 Maintenance Manual. It ended up as 19 meg file after scanning to PDF, too big for attachment for some email programs, but If anyone is interested I could post to a dropbox link and share that. The manual seems pretty rudimentary but maybe better than nothing. Just let me know.