Merry Christmas from Maule

Camera's, GPSs and other Gizmos (please let me know if you find an existing thread to be moved into this NEW section)
Smokyray

Merry Christmas from Maule

Post by Smokyray »

Guys, you have to like owning an airplane where the CEO calls you on his cell making sure your parts order is correct! Brent and David checked with me to make sure my Patroller Door kit for my new to me M5-180 was correct and my replacement muffler for the OEM muff I recently blew out. Additionally I added the Gap seal kit for my M5 after seeing the positive results posted here. Christmas came early via a big wooden UPS box!
Many thanks to Mike W and others Gap Seal inputs, it was very straightforward install and took a little over an hour to complete.
Noteworthy was the prep per Ty's factory recommendation. End result was stellar, I'm looking forward to the test flight.
As far as muffler replacement (for those who haven't done it yet), it's also very straightforward. The new muffler from Maule is very well made, high quality and this time around installed per the SB. Maybe it will last another 33 yrs!

Thanks to all the contributors on this site, greatly appreciated! Hopefully Santa's Sleigh will fly in time for Christmas!!!
😎

V/R
Smokey

Have a blessed, Merry Christmas y'all !