The deal is done

Camera's, GPSs and other Gizmos (please let me know if you find an existing thread to be moved into this NEW section)
gbarrier
100+ Posts

Post by gbarrier »

Yep, gotta have that six pack. Gives a better chance of a good scan. (you know, that thing we had down before we developed the "stare" that we use with the glass). MP and tach is far enough over there without moving farther like some do. Hard to read RPM without leaning over. Guess an analizer might be short enough to fit pretty well in the bottom Nav head hole. Hole is too short for much else. I did relocate mine upward about half inch to put a nav head in there for now.

We ran pistons hard for years and as long as the filter was clean and the temps and pressures stayed constant just kept on trucking. In the later years we did analysis as we did on the turbines but never really found anything that way. I did analysis on my first change in the Maule and will one more before stopping if all if normal.

Wolfpit (still no identifier or chart) is 35.355/80.431. Almost directly across the Class B from you. 1500 ft total. Land north, depart south wind permitting. Still trees but no power lines that way. Look out for the yellow dog and shut down if she runs out to you. Not trained well yet.

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

Ok loaded into foreflight. I have one of those underground setups for my dogs keeps them off the runway but they still have access to the hanger. Funny but the deer know where it is they will graze just out side, poor dogs see them and just lay down now don't even bother to bark at them. One more day on this trip KMKE now KSEA tonite. Maybe go pick it up Friday if work looks ok, if not Monday will be the next window.
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money

Steelroamer
100+ Posts

Post by Steelroamer »

Congrats Kirk and flyusn99 glad to see your both back in the air.....and in maules!
There is no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing