M7 cabin vs M6

Trigear? Taildragger? Fixed pitch prop? Which Engine? ...anything related with model selection considerations and questions about buying a Maule
Paul B

Post by Paul B »

Captnkirk, I am not familiar with M-4 cabin size and doors. I have MXT-7, slightly smaller cabin than M-7 series and large baggage doors. With the rear seat removed I can fit two full size mountain bikes. I have to take front and back wheels off.

MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Post by MauleMechanic »

Russell461
100+ Posts

Post by Russell461 »

My old M7-235C with the IO-540 is back on the market. It's a 2000 model and after I bought the plane, I did the crank install (brand new factory crank / kit). The guy that bought it from me flew it to Moultrie, GA for some avionics upgrades (for Europe) and then had it taken a part and shipped to Germany. It was put back together and then the new owner flew it to Hell, Norway. (Yep...he has invited me to come visit Hell sometime). N4657K is a sweet, low-time plane with leather interior and I believe it now has 29" ABW's on it. Christian (the owner) is a great guy and could help someone get it shipped back to the states. See ad on http://www.trade-a-plane.com/detail/air ... 28528.html. I'm trying to get Christian to just pack it up and send it to me and I'll handle the sale for him. That may happen if someone doesn't buy it.
50' DHC-2 MK1
79' C414A Chancellor
70' BAC Jet Provost Mk. 1
39' J3
YouTube Channel: russell461

29singlespeed

Post by 29singlespeed »

Nice plane .. it's about 2x's my non- budget :)