Demo Flight Michigan/Wisconsin

Pilots who are looking for other Maule pilots in your area
time2fly

Demo Flight Michigan/Wisconsin

Post by time2fly »

I am very interested in purchasing a used Maule. However despite having flown in a large number of aircraft, I have no memory of ever flying in a Maule.

So I'm wondering if anyone is in Michigan or Northern Wisconsin that has a M5 or M7 (preferably a 180HP with Constant Speed Prop and conventional gear) that they'd be willing to show off. At a minimum I'd like to at least look at it and sit in it. Preferably I'd like to ride in it as well. I'm not asking to take controls but would accept the offer IF you end up being comfortable with that after we meet and get to know each other. I think a 210/235 would also meet my evaluation needs.

I can fly to your location or we can meet up in between or we can meet at my home base of KMGN (Harbor Springs, Michigan).

Let me know if anyone is interested to help me out either in this chat or via private message.

Thank you,

Undaunted
100+ Posts

Re: Demo Flight Michigan/Wisconsin

Post by Undaunted »

There are two M7's at KEAU. If you are headed this way let me know and we could make it work!
1999 M7-235C

Trevtt600

Post by Trevtt600 »

I have an M5-210C near Madison WI at my own airstrip of 88WS. I'd be happy to take ya for a ride and show ya the airplane. Reach out if your interested.
Trever
M5-210C

taildragger
100+ Posts

Post by taildragger »

Hi,

I’ve got an M5/210C based at KRQB if you want to stop by. I’m around pretty much the next two weeks but then will be gone a couple weeks.

Scott

time2fly

Post by time2fly »

Three offers in just a few hours. Nice!

At the moment RQB is basically in my backyard so I'll make contact with @taildragger via private message. Though if other owners are around and available, I'm still open to other "local" input. Plus if I end up in the Maule club, it would be nice to know who is nearby.

Thank you

time2fly

Post by time2fly »

I started this post a year ago when searching for an airplane. I just wanted to let everyone know that in September 2022 I did indeed buy an M-5-235C. Thanks especially to @taildragger for the tour of his M5 last year. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy a Maule.