Welcome to the upgraded version of Maulepilots Hangartalk

This section is for board related announcement, questions and problems
Christine
Site Admin

Welcome to the upgraded version of Maulepilots Hangartalk

Post by Christine »

... I know, for now the upgraded forum version looks boring and not very updated, but Andy and I have spent a day of very hard work and frustration and finally success to make this upgrade happen. Our version was more than obsolete, just ancient and potentially unsafe and an upgrade overdue for years.
Because of the potential Desaster of loosing information or not being able to access the board anymore, the Corona OFF WORK time was the best chance to tackle this.
While we can relax now a bit, we will be sharing tasks by implementing prior and new mods and get the pretty picture back up, etc etc.

As there is so much information in this board, we can’t know whether everything got converted. So, if you notice something, please post it under the UPGRADE SQUAWKS sections I am implementing.

Thanks for your patience.

Happy flying,
Christine
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org

Stinger
100+ Posts

Re: Welcome to the upgraded version of Maulepilots Hangartalk

Post by Stinger »

The UPGRADE SQUAWKS section gives me this message:
"You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum."

What I was going to post was I'd like to see the message body and the user that posted reversed. Have the user information on the left side of the screen and the actual messages to the right of those.

andy
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the upgraded version of Maulepilots Hangartalk

Post by andy »

I gave all registered users permission to access the UPGRADE SQUAWKS section of the forum. Try it again and let me know what happens.
Andy
1986 MX7-180