Account creation: Security question answer issues

This section is for board related announcement, questions and problems
Chris in Milwaukee
100+ Posts

Account creation: Security question answer issues

Post by Chris in Milwaukee »

There are some folks on Facebook who have commented that they are attempting to create accounts for the forum, but they keep getting tossed out on the security questions (no answer is ever correct for them). Just wanted to toss it out there for the administrators' attention, and to let you know that you'll probably be getting an email or two on the subject in fairly short order.

~Chris
Christopher Owens
1993 MX-7-180A
Members: AOPA EAA VAA

Christine
Site Admin

Security questions

Post by Christine »

Thanks Chris,
I’ll check on that. Meanwhile, if someone has trouble, please email me at ck at forums url with requested username and email address meanwhile I’ll try to create a new user and see whether the system lets me answer. Hang in there.
Christine
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Well it took 3 attempts and i was successful w the chart question. It may have to do with capitalization. Unfortunately the questions are embedded and not so easy to look at. Ie the whole system needs to be updated
Guys if you can’t register, please email me to the above w requested email address and your name and I’ll set something up manually for now after you confirmed the validity of your email address.
Sorry for the trouble.
Christine
06WN '88 MX7-180 MaulePilots.org Founder
ck "at" maulepilots "dot" org