Glacier Park

If you would like to share where you have flown to today (with pictures and/or stories), this is the new section to go to...
montana maule
100+ Posts

Glacier Park

Post by montana maule »

Glacier National Park, Montana - work office view
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4UJvyVZP4

bobguhr
100+ Posts

Post by bobguhr »

Nice video Rick, beautiful country. I have a set of trick airs coming my way in the next month. I'll most likely be calling this coming winter to get some ski time to satisfy insurance.

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

I've always wanted to fly my Maule to Glacier. I almost made it in September 2016 when I was coming back from the Idaho back country but it had been a long trip and I was looking forward to getting home. I couldn't quite tell but it looked like you were following rivers in the valleys. I flew lower in the canyons in the Frank Church Wilderness most of the time and followed the rivers to avoid box canyons. I didn't know the area that well but you probably know Glacier very well.

Captnkirk is thinking about getting a group together and flying his Maule to Alaska next year. I'm considering going along with them. I think you said that Cutbank is a good route into Canada. Maybe we'll get to see Glacier then.
Andy
1986 MX7-180