Just Around The Patch....All Three of Them

If you would like to share where you have flown to today (with pictures and/or stories), this is the new section to go to...
MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Just Around The Patch....All Three of Them

Post by MauleMechanic »

Today I had to go test out these new Bush Wheels I installed on a customers airplane (hides from him on this forum). I like'm!!!

However, I learned one can not take video while flying using a cell phone. Holding the cell phone, advancing the throttle, trimming, and operating the flap handle....geeesh!! Sorry for the poor quality but I had fun. Missed a lot of good shots and edited out the blunders like looking at my feet.

Landing at the Maule family farm, then landing in a hay field where a Luscombe I fly sometimes is hangered. All within two mile radius of Spence Field!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0FdvK ... 0ANCQ1dCKQ

Leg

Post by Leg »

MM, I'll see you about 10:30 tomorrow to pick up my airplane. Glad the tires worked out well. LEG.

MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Post by MauleMechanic »

Leg wrote:MM, I'll see you about 10:30 tomorrow to pick up my airplane. Glad the tires worked out well. LEG.
BUSTED! :P

PM sent

FARMAULE
100+ Posts

Post by FARMAULE »

Plane looks sweet LEG. I have had the luxury of meeting this planes owner and got a grand tour of his farm while being stranded from my Maule. Thanks again Louis.

Leg

Post by Leg »

Welcome.

MauleMechanic
100+ Posts

Post by MauleMechanic »

First one was a wheel landing....figured someone would say something.