Travelling Maule A&P / CFI for prebuys

Finding a qualified Maule instructor and mechanic in your area. Recommendations, requests etc... Please mention graphic location
asa
100+ Posts

Travelling Maule A&P / CFI for prebuys

Post by asa »

Hello,

Thought I’d offer my services to the Maule community. I’m an A&P, professional pilot, CFI, and Maule owner. Open to traveling for prebuys on Maules as I’m very familiar with maule-specific issues and intricacies. Many of you are familiar with my M6 rebuild I posted on this forum, I had it down to every nut and bolt.

Email me if interested - Asa.darnell@gmail.com

Thanks,
Asa

Kirk
100+ Posts

Re: Travelling Maule A&P / CFI for prebuys

Post by Kirk »

Thanks for stepping up! There is definitely a need for Maule experienced people and traveling pre buy can really save someone from surprises.

I remember the first pitot static check I needed done on my M5. I was going to be in Louisville for a week and got some recommendations. Asked the guy on the phone if he had worked on Maules… “ Oh yeah, lots of them.” was the reply. We met at the airport, headed to the ramp where there were 4 or 5 Cessnas and my M5 front and center. I kind of hung back to see what would happen. Sure enough, “Which one is it?” is the next thing I heard.

So if we ever meet up, you got the heads up on the pop quiz! Drop me a message if you are ever headed to East TN and I’ll do the same if I come up your way.

Kirk

whittakerw

Re: Travelling Maule A&P / CFI for prebuys

Post by whittakerw »

Congrats Asa, wish this would have been the case when I got mine!