Maule AP/IA for annual in Central Florida?

Finding a qualified Maule instructor and mechanic in your area. Recommendations, requests etc... Please mention graphic location
Wingman12

Maule AP/IA for annual in Central Florida?

Post by Wingman12 »

Central Florida/Ocala area - Looking for an AP/IA to do the annual inspection on my 1966 Maule M4-210C, preferably owner-assisted -(without extra charge ;). Any recommendations out there?

Smokyray

Re: Maule AP/IA for annual in Central Florida?

Post by Smokyray »

My friend Jesse Saint at Saint Aviation in Dunellon is an IA familiar with Maule and I'm certain he would work with you on an assisted annual.

Tell him I said hey!
(352) 427-0285
V/R
Smokey

Wingman12

Post by Wingman12 »

Thanks Smokey!

Smokyray

Post by Smokyray »

Was Jesse able to help you?
V/R
Smokey

Wingman12

Post by Wingman12 »

I haven't contacted him yet. Have you had an annual done with him? What year and model Maule do you have? Where are you based?

Smokyray

Post by Smokyray »

When I lived in Lakeland I visited their (ITEC) facility regularly as a friend and supporter. I'm now in the Lone Star State and own a 87' M5-180C.
Jesse has an A&P training school as well as RV10 builder assist program plus a mission outreach pilot training. They owned a M7 previously for training.
I think you'll find them great hosts and help with your annual.

V/R
Smokey

Smokyray

Post by Smokyray »

Another option since you're only 2 M4 hours from Maule Mecca is Maule Flight Inc.
Rautgunde Maule and their staff perform Maule Mods and from what I've heard, assisted and non assisted annuals.
Worth a try...
(877) 289-6285

V/R
Smokey

Wingman12

Post by Wingman12 »

Smokeyray,
Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your recommendation of Jesse at Saint Aviation. It's great to know the backgrounds and histories for this kind of thing. Very encouraging and impressive. It's also a good thought about scheduling with Maule for the annual. Ray Maule signed my PPL checkride in 1977 so I'm happy to see the family business continuing, having had occasional contact with them over the years.