Looking for M5-180C Instructor in Southern VT area

Finding a qualified Maule instructor and mechanic in your area. Recommendations, requests etc... Please mention graphic location
chadga

Looking for M5-180C Instructor in Southern VT area

Post by chadga »

Greetings!

A friend and I recently purchased an M5-180C in Southern VT and are looking for an instructor to help us learn to fly the acft safely (and burn off the 10hr insurance requirement). If there are any instructors in the area that are interested in helping us out (for pay of-course) please give me a call or send a message.

I am an A&P so I might be able to help you as well!

Chad (802)258-1521

Victor Gennaro
100+ Posts

Post by Victor Gennaro »

I did my training with Dave Everson at Emerson Aviation in Laconia, NH. He is an excellent instructor an has many hours in a Maule. Laconia is a bit far but a good place to train. When you get checked out you must come up to 1P1 in Plymouth, NH. It is a great grass strip. Good luck, have fun.

chadga

Post by chadga »

I got in touch with Dave and am scheduled to fly with him Friday and Saturday. Thanks for the help Victor!
M5-180C
A&P
(802)258-1521

Victor Gennaro
100+ Posts

Post by Victor Gennaro »

How did your training with Dave Emerson go. Did you fly over to 1p1?

chadga

Post by chadga »

Great advice on an instructor! Dave was awesome and we lucked out with some beaitiful weather/flights in Central NH and Northern Vt. We did drop into 1p1...nice grass strip and it was in very good condition. We caught the cog rail road chugging up the side of Mt Washington and I got to hear a Florida Georgia Line concert sleeping under the wing of the Maule in the grass near Dave's FBO. Maule "insuracne checkout is complete...now it's time to learn the airplane! Come on down to Southern VT sometime if you're looking for an excuse to fly...1700 foot grass strip with cows on both sides!
M5-180C
A&P
(802)258-1521

Victor Gennaro
100+ Posts

Post by Victor Gennaro »

I will fly down to your area. Where is your strip and what is it called.
Part of my personal goal is to land on every grass strip in New England. Victor

chadga

Post by chadga »

PM'd you Victor...
M5-180C
A&P
(802)258-1521