Maule Instructor List

Finding a qualified Maule instructor and mechanic in your area. Recommendations, requests etc... Please mention graphic location
Chris in Milwaukee
100+ Posts

Post by Chris in Milwaukee »

If you’d prefer to check out with a Wisconsin flight instructor, I recommend John Chmiel at Wausau Flying Service. He helped me transition into my Maule. But I see what you’re looking to do. Best of luck!
Christopher Owens
1993 MX-7-180A
Members: AOPA EAA VAA

MauleEnvy

Re: M7-260C

Post by MauleEnvy »

crhannay wrote:I need a CFI to get me the 2 hours my insurance company requires and to ride with me from Northern Wisconsin to Afton, Wyoming. I do ultimately want to take more instruction from George Kirkish. There are a couple of CFIs listed in Montana which might be good choices for me. I will also check with the Aviat Factory here in Afton and see if they know of any CFIs with M7-260 time.
A lot of the contact info is out dated so any updated contact info would be most appreciated.
Help
Curt Hannay
crhannay@hotmail.com
Go see Rick Geiger in Cut Bank MT. Montana by Air. Goes by Montana Maule on this forum. You won’t find a better Maule instructor!

I spent a week down with him last month. He is a great instructor and really knows Maules.
Mike
1985 M5-180C

JerseyJim

Post by JerseyJim »

+1 for Rick.
1984 M5 180-C

bdc311

COVID instructing

Post by bdc311 »

Is anyone available to instruct in May as COVID restrictions are eased? I've contacted a few on the list but some people aren't open understandably!

Washington, DC area but will travel wherever.

philphil_99

Re: Maule Instructor List

Post by philphil_99 »

I'm new to your group but just noticed this listing. If you still need help please give me a call. Thanks, Phil
Https://www.accelerated-ifr.com

TxAgfisher
100+ Posts

Post by TxAgfisher »

Any CFI's with M5 time NE of Cleveland, OH? Insurance wants a check out.
TJ Van Matre

MikeRugg

Post by MikeRugg »

Looking for a CFI with a Maule in the Southern California area. Going to be purchasing a M5, and want to get a little time under my belt while I hunt up the right plane.

Thanks!
Mike

CraigWV

Post by CraigWV »

I have a new (to me) M7 -260. Looking for experience Maule CFI in North/Northeast FL
Any suggestions?

Kirk
100+ Posts

Post by Kirk »

You aren’t to far from Moultrie, GA. Worth considering going up and spending a day or two with Maule Flight. Your insurer might even take that into consideration.

Kirk