We are big time now

NEW Section:
Post and find topics related to Airports, airparks and flying destinations to the section...
VA Maule
100+ Posts

Post by VA Maule »

Who's going to be brave ,bold,or fashionable enough to show up at the Pick-n-Pig in a pair of them chart britches :shock:
The best Government, is less Government.

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

dang I guess ill be getting a lot more traffic now :shock:
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money

captnkirk
100+ Posts

Post by captnkirk »

After further review it seems east and west have been swapped and may not be valid for navigation . Also the topography may not match the terrain. Any way more study is needed.
Kirk Johnson
If god had meant man to fly he would have given him more money

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Post by CaseyM »

captnkirk wrote:After further review it seems east and west have been swapped and may not be valid for navigation . Also the topography may not match the terrain. Any way more study is needed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D that response had me belly laughing
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C

Gary Raser

Post by Gary Raser »

Hi All
I am in the process on putting a strip in my back yard. I think I have enough length Total about 1,500 ft with about 1,100 ft usable. Elevation is 450 ft rising to 530 ft according to ForeFlight on my phone. I have cleared all the trees and I am meeting with an excavator to try and decide what I need done. My question is what degree up slope do you think will be doable and degree of slope left to right. It will be a one-way strip with not much of a go-round option because or rising terrain. I have a M-7 235 C on 8.5 X 6 tires I am about 4 miles north of Morgantown PA O03

Gary Raser

Post by Gary Raser »

Hi All
I am looking for some help, I am putting a strip in my back yard, about 4 miles north of Morgantown Pa O03. I have taken the trees down and am meeting with an excavator to get it leveled out "some". My question is what do you think a reasonable up slope would be and how much left to right slope would work. It is about 1,500 ft long with about 1,100 feet usable, it will be a one way strip because of rising terrain after landing, with a heading of about 240 degrees.
I have a M7-235 C on 8.5 X 6 tires

Gary Raser

Laning strip

Post by Gary Raser »

Hi All
I am looking for some help, I am putting a strip in my back yard, about 4 miles north of Morgantown Pa O03. I have taken the trees down and am meeting with an excavator to get it leveled out "some". My question is what do you think a reasonable up slope would be and how much left to right slope would work. It is about 1,500 ft long with about 1,100 feet usable, it will be a one way strip because of rising terrain after landing, with a heading of about 240 degrees.

Gary Raser

Laning strip

Post by Gary Raser »

Hi All

Gary Raser

Laning strip

Post by Gary Raser »

Hi All