Where did you fly today?

NEW Section:
Post and find topics related to Airports, airparks and flying destinations to the section...
TomD
100+ Posts

Post by TomD »

Awesome photos!

I will see if I can figure out how to embed an album.

Tom

DeltaRomeo
100+ Posts

Post by DeltaRomeo »

Great photos, Andy!
M5

Chris in Milwaukee
100+ Posts

Post by Chris in Milwaukee »

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Christopher Owens
1993 MX-7-180A
Members: AOPA EAA VAA

CaseyM
100+ Posts

Post by CaseyM »

Amazing pictures. Admittedly, I'm a bit jealous. Not too much opportunity for spots like that for us east coasters.
N1042Z
97' MX7-180C

Chris in Milwaukee
100+ Posts

Post by Chris in Milwaukee »

CaseyM wrote:Amazing pictures. Admittedly, I'm a bit jealous. Not too much opportunity for spots like that for us east coasters.
Ditto over here on the frozen tundra.
Christopher Owens
1993 MX-7-180A
Members: AOPA EAA VAA

firstmaule4

Could not pass up a gravel bar on the Nueces River

Post by firstmaule4 »

Clear water
Image[/img][/url]
Image[/img]

zamfire

El Mirage

Post by zamfire »

Went here for the first time. Flown over it a million times but first time I got to play on it in my own airplane. 6 miles of flat, hard surface to play on. BLM land. saw a couple of ultralights, but was mostly on my own.30 minutes from my home airport.

I'd love to share some pictures but this ancient forum format doesn't allow me.
I first have to upload to the net. I have a flickr account but flicker is messed up; cannot upload anything anymore. Messed around for half an hour with photobucket and still can't get a picture up here.

Wish they could update the forum to allow direct uploading.
1965 M-4 Jetason, O-300 Ser.no 089. Flabob CA.

Mog
100+ Posts

Post by Mog »

Hosting photos would cost money for more storage. It’s a small community and might not support the extra storage requirements. Try uploading to tinypic.com. It’s free and doesn’t require logging in or pretty much anything. Just upload and copy/paste the IMG code into your post.

andy
Site Admin

Post by andy »

Christine pays for the Maule Forum hosting service and only gets a few contributions to offset the cost. While the hosting account includes some storage, it's not enough to accommodate a lot of high resolution photos and videos. It would cost more to add photo upload/download capability to the forum. That's why we don't have that capability. Instead we rely on forum members to arrange for their own storage and link to the photos and videos from the forum posts. I have my own paid hosting service where I store photos and videos but you can do the same thing for free on Google Photos. You can link from a forum post to a Google photo or video without logging in. You can also store videos for free on YouTube (although you have to endure the ads). There are lots of better options than storing photos and videos on the forum.
Andy
1986 MX7-180