In response to a few member who like to post and read sometimes on the Maule forum something unrelated to Maules and flying, you may use this section. Plz keep it still non-offensive and clean and adhere to the agreement you accepted by becoming a member.
BatMaule
100+ Posts

Post by BatMaule »

Now don't nobody get political about this in ANY way. I'm sharing this out of curiosity and, actually, disappointment. It's hard to believe that the most money ever spent on a weapons system and the best minds in aerospace have produced an airplane with so many design flaws. Keep in mind this is an "opinion" piece but I don't recall reading any good news EVER about the F-35.

You know what is coming next.....DoD should have bought a MAULE.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2 ... -cant-run/

grub

Should have?

Post by grub »

Should have bought a Maule? Maybe they did....... 😜

Loogie
100+ Posts

Post by Loogie »

Navy bought a whole bunch of them, a dozen or so...they r building them soon, Mrs R mentioned it in passing as I was scheduling my annual...
Loogie

Loogie
100+ Posts

Post by Loogie »

Article is misleading in many ways. For one it will never be as plentiful as 4th gen fighters ever were. The F22 had similar problems in development but it is now an amazing platform, we just don't have enough of them. Believing this article makes you think we are taking a step back, however unless you are in the program, you just won't understand the true capabilities of the F35. It is not perfect but it will do the the job, and there will be a blend of 5th and 4th gen for quite a while...

Good to be informed and read articles but some of them are just plain biased in the wrong direction. It is in the best interest of our country to make sure this thing works as advertised, we will make sure it does.
Loogie